5/24/10

Nathan likes to say "Mama Drama"

"Kicked out" again. I put that phrase into quotes because as you all know, a couple Cadbury Eggs and some sweet talking would get mama Bellwick rollin' on my side again, but still.

Shit sucks.

I'm in the UCSD asylum (as you guys put it) trying to study whilst drunk still, and I'm not happy. Not. One. Bit. Try to apply vector calculus to lossy transmission lines and you'll know what I'm talking about.

I'm over this bullshit. The only reason I keep doing this time after time is that I know if I can milk the teats of my parents for a little longer it will all pay off. I don't mean that in a son-of-a-bitch, bastard-son sort of way, It's just that I'd like to move out in a comfortable manner like Mr. Kwol. Clean living with a dash of shitty on a 1lb bun is what I'd like to have. Enough to buy some sweet (non Ikea) furniture and still swing rent and host get-togethers for as long as you guys are alive... Mayhap someday... Mayhap someeeeeday.

/gay

No comments: