11/30/09

'Spbeen a while since I last threw up from so much alcohol. Until this last weekend.
It was mixed good and bad, but mostly bad.

I got shittier than I think I ever have in recent memory due to a lack of food, and constant Stone beer drinking in the restaurant before toting home a 2 liter of the 2xBastard. But that's pretty much where the fun part ends.

Greg's mom backed into my car and kept asserting the dent in the driver side door was already there, even though everyone including Greg, Greg's girlfriend, Ryan, Zane, etc. assured her it was not. We fixed it with a crowbar and elbow grease and although I'm a little pissed that it will never look as good as it once did, and that after Greg and I fixed (loosely used) it, his mom didn't hesitate to mention that it's a "piece of shit" anyway. Unfortunately for me, I didn't marry a construction contractor and get cars (including a BMW, and a Dodge Viper) handed to me while I didn't work a day in my marital life.

It's okay. I threw up around 5 times in her beautifully decorated bathroom.

I'm keeping it in Santee for a while, as even now as I type this, my blood is reaching a near boil.

I'm also in the middle of conducting an experiment with myself:
Last week, mid way through, I got burnt out of studying and doing homework. I attributed it to the lack of getting drunk the weekend before it. Now that I got shmamered Friday and Saturday, I'm hoping that the beast has been lulled into a temporary state of hibernation so that I can focus.

Either that or I've pushed myself more towards alcoholism. Whichever.

Bye.

No comments: