5/17/09

Sunday Funday.

My job sucks.

It sucks more than any job probably anyone has ever had. Even Sundays in which I run my own shift are followed the next day by my boss bitching at me about something. Labor, bottles weren't filled, etc.

That being said, come visit.

Finished off the Bombastic and had a good weekend all around. I avoided Ryder a little bit, but when all the hooplah of the day winds down, it's nice to chill with a hookah in a backyard a couple blocks from my house. Good people.

I also avoided baseball, but studied some for my test tomorrow. I should have studied a little bit more, but I have this great false sense of comfort resulting from an 'A' on my last test. Math is cake, or more accurately pi for me... BUAHAHAHA, crack myself up.

Davey's b-day went off without a hitch, and although I enjoy the Rancho boys to an extent, we don't bond on all the levels the Santee crowd does, so it was fantastic to get to hang out with all of you at Stone. The night was filled with choking down my beer (which in my opinion isn't that great) and going out on Cottonwood to hit some golf balls. Hitting balls at the bridge and avoiding cars degraded into hitting balls at cars, which (due to our inability to hit golf balls accurately) degraded into tossing balls at cars on the bridge. It's fun to relive childhood shenanigans, but I can safely say I put those days behind me (due mostly in part to... you guessed it, UCSD).

So, I say 'hello' to the coming week: concert on Monday; getting out of another day of work, math middy on Monday as well, and 2 quizzes on Thursday. By the by, I'm pretty positive I'll pass chemistry not with a D, not with a C, but probably a B due to all the lazy people who hate chemistry just like me dropping the entire class' average to the 50% range. With my manly 67%, I somehow have a C+ according to WebCT, which is good enough motivation to get my head back in the chem game and pull a B. Why not.

Later.

No comments: